1. Even in the middle of winter, unhealthy air can create problems in your Pennsylvania home.
2. For example, did you know that high humidity levels can lead to harmful mold growth?
3. So what can you do to breathe safer, cleaner air while you’re hunkered down inside over the next few months?
Here are some tips!
4. Running your bathroom fan and range vent while showering and cooking helps.
5. But one of the most important steps you can take is to upgrade your insulation and air sealing.
6. Insulation and air sealing helps prevent outdoor air pollutants and moisture from getting in.
7. And crawlspace encapsulation helps address the areas under your feet where moisture issues and mold growth are common.
8. With these upgrades, you can help create a healthier indoor environment for your family.
9. Talk to the local home experts today about improving your home’s indoor air quality this winter.